The Breathe Course: ONLINE
This live-streamed course is packed with all new material on the latest in research, the newest advancements, clinical protocols, precision diagnostics, and innate immunity and the impact of nasal breathing and sleep apnea on our susceptibility to viral infections and immunologic function, as well as best practices in telemedicine.
August 18th 5:30pm-7:00pm PDT
August 19th-21st 8:00am-5:00pm PDT
August 25th 5:30pm-7:00pm PDT
- A Functional Approach to Sleep and Breathing
- Interpretation of sleep studies and other diagnostic modalities,
- Integration of Multidisciplinary Approaches.
- Pediatric Sleep Disordered Breathing and Maxillofacial Development,
- The Importance of Nasal Breathing,
- Treatment options and brief history of case/clinical studies.
- Tongue-Tie Assessment in Children and Adults,
- Identifying compensations for tongue-tie,
- Surgical Techniques using Scissors and Suture, and laser,
- Identifying the endpoints for release,
- The Aftercare process,
- Surgical Walkthroughs,
- Intro to Suture Techniques,
- Managing Complications: Lip and Buccal Ties,
- The Autonomic Nervous System,
- Guided Meditation,
- Medication Management and CPAP,
- Sleep Hygiene,
- Myofunctional Therapy Overview,
- Pre and post - op care,
- Practice Management Resources
- Best Practices in Telemedicine,
- Patient Experience Cultivation
- Case Study Reviews
"I'm so impressed with all this. This is the philosophy to adopt - complete health care. Very lucky to learn from you."
Dr. Tim Herre
Join Our Free Trial
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.