30 Day Access
Feeding, Feelings & Function
- ANATOMY, NORMALCIES, AND ASSESSMENT
- OROFACIAL DEVELOPMENT & IMPACT OF TONGUE FUNCTION ON EATING, SPEAKING & BREATHING
- BREASTFEEDING MECHANICS & BREASTFEEDING PANEL
- UNDERSTANDING NEWBORNS & HONORING THE POSTPARTUM JOURNEY
- WHOLISTIC/INTEGRATIVE PEDIATRICS
- LONG-TERM IMPLICATIONS OF UNTREATED TONGUE-TIE: RECENT RESEARCH & EVIDENCE
- EARLY EXPANSION TECHNIQUES & CONSIDERATIONS
- CONSULTATION STEP BY STEP
- FASCIA SYSTEM & BODYWORK PANEL
- INFANT FRENECTOMY: STEP BY STEP TECHNIQUE, ENDPOINT, AND VIDEOS
- CASE STUDIES, WOUND HEALING, EXPECTATIONS & CHALLENGES
This course has been carefully crafted for medical and health professionals looking to expand their understanding and impact in the infant tongue-tie space. Join Dr. Pinto and an outstanding group of guest speakers, panelists and Moms at TBI to learn and share.
Upon registering, you will have 30 days to access and complete the course.